"Many hands make light work"
That's the phrase LSTAA hopes to hold fast to at its upcoming spring workday, which will be this Saturday, April 10 starting at 9 a.m. up at Memorial Field in Little Hollywood Park. We are looking to accomplish the below list of projects to get ready for the beginning of games next week as well as Opening Day which will be the following Saturday, April 17.
If you have skills in any of these areas and can spare some time, we'd really appreciate the help--even if it's just a few minutes.
Thank you and if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Spring Field Needs/Projects:
- Equipment sheds clean out. Clean and organize for the season. Throw out old items.
- Placing line white and field supplies at fields
- Putting together Stepp Shed shelving racks
- Cleaning Memorial Concession Stand and getting that ready for operations
- Concession Stand Stocking and delivery of items to Woodridge and Stepp
- New door handle for Stepp Concession Shed
- Lock hasp installations at Stepp Shed, Woodridge Shed, Shopes shed, Shopes stand, Memorial shed and Kunkel shed.
- Making of sandbags for Memorial and Woodridge tarps
- General sweeping out of dugouts